A gamer and writer at heart who wants to combine his hobbies into one. I am 25 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. Having played many games over the years, I wanted to express my love for them, however obscure they may be!
Hello there and welcome to the week of Fate/Grand Order Tierlists! This week the Japanese version is celebrating their 5th anniversary and since I can’t escape this hell, I thought it would be a nice idea to share my appreciation for the game and make a tier list for all of my favourite servants! Today’s subject will be the Lancer class, a class infamous for having E rank luck in holy grail wars. Doesn’t matter how strong they are; they’ll probably lose. The class itself definitely houses a lot of my favourite servants, and is therefore also my favourite class out there. I can’t wait to share all of my favourites with you!
The rules for this tier list are:
- These tier lists are strictly my personal opinion and are not only based on how good they are in-game. I rank them based on how much I like their character, design, how fun they are to play with as a unit etc.
- I will talk about every servant independently, and will also mention how good they are in-game just for the people interested. I won’t talk about the personality/character of Event servants, as I’ll reserve them for their main class.
- The tiers themselves are not ordered by how much I like them.
- Their placement is based on how much I like them compared to others in the same class. This means that being in neutral does not mean they’re bad at all!
- I am also ranking servants from the Japanese version on here, but their placement might change in the future once I get to know them better.
- I will spoil the names of servants, though they aren’t really a secret anymore. You have been warned though.
- Since I will be using the same terms quite a lot, I’m using the following abbrevations:
- Noble Phantasm = NP
- Single Target = ST
- Area of Effect = AoE
- Delight Works (developers of the game) = DW
- Japanese version = JP
- North-American version = NA
Without further ado, let’s get on with the tierlist! Click any of the links below to go to their tier, select a page or go to the very end to see the complete tierlist!