A gamer and writer at heart who wants to combine his hobbies into one. I am 25 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. Having played many games over the years, I wanted to express my love for them, however obscure they may be!
Hello there and welcome to the week of Fate/Grand Order Tierlists! This week the Japanese version is celebrating their 5th anniversary and since I can’t escape this hell, I thought it would be a nice idea to share my appreciation for the game and make a tier list for all of my favourite servants! Today’s subject will be the Assassin Class, one of the other easier classes to put a historical figure in because if they’ve killed someone without one of the three weapons, they’re probably an Assassin. This class was especially clustered near the beginning of the game, and also has the most lower rarity servants out of any class!
The rules for this tier list are:
- These tier lists are strictly my personal opinion and are not only based on how good they are in-game. I rank them based on how much I like their character, design, how fun they are to play with as a unit etc.
- I will talk about every servant independently, and will also mention how good they are in-game just for the people interested. I won’t talk about the personality/character of Event servants, as I’ll reserve them for their main class.
- The tiers themselves are not ordered by how much I like them.
- Their placement is based on how much I like them compared to others in the same class. This means that being in neutral does not mean they’re bad at all!
- I am also ranking servants from the Japanese version on here, but their placement might change in the future once I get to know them better.
- I will spoil the names of servants, though they aren’t really a secret anymore. You have been warned though.
- Since I will be using the same terms quite a lot, I’m using the following abbrevations:
- Noble Phantasm = NP
- Single Target = ST
- Area of Effect = AoE
- Delight Works (developers of the game) = DW
- Japanese version = JP
- North-American version = NA
Without further ado, let’s get on with the tierlist! Click any of the links below to go to their tier, select a page or go to the very end to see the complete tierlist!